korea Daecheon Ocean View Cafe-Indaecheon [americano latte cake]

 korea Daecheon Ocean View Cafe-Indaecheon [americano latte cake]




In the rainy season... And in the heavy rain..

But it's not raining. Relax

Daecheon Camping Site Toward to..

Heavy rain this morning (Sunday).(Laughing)

I'm worried about what to do with the withdrawal of the tent


I just gave up half of it and there's an ocean view

Looking at the rainy sea from Caffeine Daecheon

I'm just like this..^*

I should post a post and watch Netflix



ntroduction to Caffeine Daecheon

business hours

Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m
Weekend: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm

Contact 0507-1398-0540

(Parking) In front of the cafe - It's almost hard and the public parking lot around it
Or parking in the alley



                  where there are many people come and go It's located,


There's a clam restaurant around here

Actually, I don't go around a lot

But there's a cafe

I think it's a relief

You can see Daecheon Beach

If it's the weekend

crowded with tourists

But due to the rainy season

There are no customers on the second floor..Hahaha

Enjoy the ocean view and music

Relaxation

enjoy oneself to the most.


n a little while.

When we pulled out the tent

I'm worried, but..Haha

The chairs on the second floor are clean

with comfortable chairs

It's filled up,

I can almost lie down

The chair that's here

two tables for a couple

A table for four..

You have to be fierce to sit down

Where you are.. lol

 

ven a small cafe

It's not a big cafe

It's an intermediate cafe

It seems a little comfortable.


I can charge my laptop or cell phone

Even the socket-outlets

There are about five,

It seems that there are about 4 USBs.

It's very basic

with good amenities

There seems to be.



Since it's a cafe, the taste of coffee

It seems to be very important.



americano, latte.and so on

be in good shape.


It's very expensive

It's not that. It's normal

It's shaping the price.

If you visit Daecheon Beach

Grilled clams are good, too

There's an ocean view

If you visit a cafe at least once

I wonder what it's like. ^*

 


It's not crowded with customers, and if there are no children

It's a place I want to revisit.
I'm sorry to say this to those who have children
I prefer No Kids Zone because I want to relax even on weekends..^*
The intention to visit again is that if the above and the situation are right...^*

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

korea Daejeon Botanical View Cafe-Shadowing [Sutonggol]

KOREA Asan Mountain View Cafe-Bibiglow [Bakery]