KOREA Asan Mountain View Cafe-Bibiglow [Bakery]

 Asan Mountain View Cafe-Bibiglow [Bakery]




After a four-day trip to the East Sea, I started a trip to Cheonan
It's close, but I've never traveled properly
I rushed to the hospital, did this and that, and ran to the place..

Cheonan is a place that made me feel that it is quite big....
 

I searched for a cafe after watching Mountain View at Boeun
Second, a cafe with #mountainview, "Bibiglow"

Because of the cafe, people visit the countryside
It feels like it's alive and breathing

ntroducing BBGLOW

business hours

Weekdays: 09:30–21:00
Weekend: 09:30 to 21:00

Address: 17-31, Seulchi-ro, Baebang-eup, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do

Parking (in front of the cafe) - The parking lot is wide, so you don't have to worry about parking

 


 

Located in Asan rather than Cheonan.
It's not that far from Cheonan, so after searching
Going to the cafe...
(The standard for choosing a cafe is a no-kids zone)
Preferably with comfortable chairs)
I don't hate kids, but I want to relax on the weekend
I prefer the No Kids Zone because I want to.^*

It's a bakery cafe
There are various types of bread
Coffee is a little expensive..
The price of coffee at a big cafe these days
I think it's over 6,000 won

When I ordered a bakery for a drink
16,000 KOREANwon 

When I think about spending money every weekend
I can't go on a weekend trip.. I just worked hard
It's like a gift for myself who worked for a week
It's a weekend trip, so I think it's expensive
You're going on a trip without...^*

Just like other big cafes..
There aren't as many seats as I thought.
There are many comfortable chairs
I think that's the merit.

The colors of the chairs are colorful..^*
Colors that women would like
When I see the chairs filled up
The idea that the owner could be a woman..^*


#Mountainview cafe. As expected
The mountain you can see through Tongchang is green
I think it's pretty

A view that makes you forget the tiredness of your eyes for a moment..^*
If there's something I'm a little disappointed about

The second floor of BBGLOW Cafe is also a kids zone..ㅠ



So it's a little noisy to enjoy the view and drink a cup of tea..Parents visit more than expected with their children.Is it because it's hot? Um...I don't know why..

But there are many comfortable chairs, so I'll comfort you with drinks and bread


I had a comfortable time..If the second floor is a no-kids zone, I would like to go there again in winter.Snowy snow mountain seems to be very pretty..^*One more thing that's a little disappointing is that I paid too much attention to cleanliness, so I went back and forth when the employee (part-time worker?) was resting with a broom...Every 20 to 30 minutes, I go back and forth...

 
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

날씬정보통 

This was my review of paying for visiting Asan Mountain View Cafe.^*

Overall, I think it's a cafe with a good mountain view.
If it's a no-kids zone on the second floor, it'd be great.
I would like to revisit the snow mountain in the winter




댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

korea Daecheon Ocean View Cafe-Indaecheon [americano latte cake]

korea Daejeon Botanical View Cafe-Shadowing [Sutonggol]