korea Cheonan Galbitang Restaurant - Hyundai Meat Branch [Buddang-dong]

 korea Cheonan Galbitang Restaurant - Hyundai Meat Branch [Buddang-dong]




I always had fun with my dad since I was young

Thanks to your love for Short Rib Soup

Famous for Cheonan Travel #CheonanFamous Restaurant

I visited Hyundai Department Store..^*

The name of the restaurant itself is so friendly

Select from the searched galbitang restaurant..^*

 

 


It's about 20 minutes away from Cheonan dorm

Let's go to Buldang-dong...

It's located on the side of the road

It was easy to find..^*



The restaurant looks so friendly

a neat appearance ^*


 






Maybe it's because I came a little early around 11

It's like a first-time visitor

It's #Hyundai Department Store's signature menu

Order galbitang..^*



Like the galbi in the alley the day before

a modern butcher's map

Young people in the kitchen and in the hall

Work..^*

In Cheonan, young people

It's a very hard-working thought..Hahaha

The interior is clean, too

It's clean and simple

If you switch tables and chairs

I think I can open a cafe

It was a neat atmosphere.^



Finally, the galbitang I ordered is served..Haha

But this place is unique

It's so nice to set it up for each person

I liked it..



Big galbi is one of the top three..

There's a pretty big rib in it

I'm a little surprised.




The important thing is the taste, right??

It's not that delicious

It tasted like normal galbitang..^

That was a bit of a bummer..

To be honest, Umcheon's delicious galbitang

I was looking forward to it..



But it's not that bad

It's so good that we ate deliciously

It's coming out. ^*





댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

korea Daecheon Ocean View Cafe-Indaecheon [americano latte cake]

korea Daejeon Botanical View Cafe-Shadowing [Sutonggol]

KOREA Asan Mountain View Cafe-Bibiglow [Bakery]