korea Daejeon Botanical View Cafe-Shadowing [Sutonggol]

 korea Daejeon Botanical View Cafe-Shadowing [Sutonggol]



fter a rainy dinner, I ate my fill

To relax with a cup of coffee, which has become a basic course

Found "cafe shadow"

I've been there a couple of times, so I'll go find you comfortably

In a comfortable place..^*




I've been there, so there's nothing special

Taking photos indoors and outdoors for my money review...^*


Cafe is a place where the owner roasts himself

The taste is a bit special, and the name is the same as other cafe menus

I think it's a little different.



Introduction of Cafe Shadow

Business hours: 10 p.m. to 9 p.m. every day

Store address: 178-4 Deokmyeong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon (Sutonggol)

Parking facilities: Parking on the surrounding one-way street line



I don't know if the owner likes potted plants, but there's quite a lot indoors

He brought pots and plants, and there were quite a few small trees outdoors

There are a lot of flowers.

For your information, the boss is a man..^*


When the latte I ordered came out, I looked out the window

I had a warm cup of latte..

It is quite elegant and comfortable..


Rather than young people, middle and old people and office workers

I think a lot of people are coming.

Young people usually go to chain coffee shops

I have to spend time for a long time and do internet..


Daejeon Sutonggol Cafe Shadow is a comfortable place to rest for a while

It makes me think of it as a cafe...^*


The price of coffee and the taste.

There's a place called Sutonggol near Gyeryongsan Mountain

I think many people come to see cherry blossoms in spring

It seems like a lot of people come for a simple walk..

I think it's a place where you can rest on your way back and forth.^*



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

korea Daecheon Ocean View Cafe-Indaecheon [americano latte cake]

KOREA Asan Mountain View Cafe-Bibiglow [Bakery]